Colour: white|Size: Set|Change

on 28 November 2010
i agreed with all the people who wrote a 5 star review when i first bought these. having had them a year, i can confirm that the tubes are not robust enough to last the claimed age range. 2-5 might be the years when they are suitable, but the tubes punctured after about 8 months and despite being repaired, punctured again and again in a different place each time.

if you're prepared to buy new tubes every year, they're brilliant.
on 23 January 2009
Dream Tubes is the most amazing product. To have a fitted sheet with integral inflatable bumpers has made my 2 year old so safe, cosy and secure. We can also travel so easily with it, life is so much easier. Would recommend it to everyone.
on 24 April 2016
Brought 2 of these for my twins to go from a cot to a bed. They do stop them from falling out but unfortunately 2 of the inflatable tubes have developed a puncture a week after first using them. They are a great idea but its a shame the tubes are not made of something like foam.
on 26 May 2015
A brilliant product. Keeps toddler from falling out of bed but allows her the independence to get in and out by herself, unlike the clunky metal bed guards. Particularly useful for dry night training. Worth every penny! Also shops duvet and bunny from falling on the floor!
on 2 January 2016
These were bought for a camping trip to keep our toddler contained on her sleeping mat and stop kicking us! The standard bed size worked a treat. We also used them whilst travelling and initially for transitioning into a big kid bed. Very versatile. Highly recommended.
on 3 September 2013
This product was delivered promptly and in good new condition. It has enabled us to turn a single bed into a bed suitable for our two and a half year old grandson to sleep in. It is functional and our grandson is happy sleeping with the bumpers. So far no problem with deflation.
on 24 May 2016
We bought this because i wanted my daughter to sleep on her own and not have to worry about her falling out. great design, only flaw is that it is for big beds but i used for cot bed and tucked the excess material under. otherwise no complaints. Would recommend to anyone worrying about kids falling off the bed
on 29 March 2009
We tried these for the first time this weekend at my parents as my 2 yr old was still in her travel cot when we went anywhere. This product is fantastic! It fitted right on the spare single bed and she slept like a dream! No worrying about bed guards or having to travel with the product as it compacts down. This is the best baby/toddler practical product I have bought since my daughter was born.
on 1 May 2014
Loved this in teh beginning. Little one was safe in bed. After about 3 weeks the tubes started to deflate and now its impossible to keep them inflated. It could be wear and tear, but if I were back again I wouldn't be willing to pay quite as much for it
on 10 January 2016
Absolutely loved our dream tubes! I've used them non stop for over a year. They've made my son feel so secure in his big bed, he hasn't fallen out at all and it's help make the transition from cot to bed very simple. Had no problems with punctures (and believe me they've been through the mill!). The only problem I had is the zip broke quite early on and the stitching came away. But to be honest it's probably due to over-use!! An easy 5* rating!