Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.79 UK delivery
+ £1.00 UK delivery
+ £4.95 UK delivery
Hine Rare Vsop, 70 cl
|Price:||£43.11 (£61.59 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- A Fine Champagne blend of more than 25 Grande and Petite Champagne cognacs with an average age of approximately 10 years
- Rare is Hine's most delicate cognac with acacia and fruity aromas.
- Well balanced, mellow and delightfully smooth on the palate
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Hine selects it's eau-de-vie exclusively from the top Crus of Grande and Petite Champagne in the very heart of the Cognac region. Family Tradition dictates that Hine cognacs are aged far longer than the minimum time required by French Law. They prefer to set their own, higher standards so that their cognacs are only released when they have reached maturity.
From the manufacturer
Hine Rare VSOP 70cl
A Fine Champagne blend of more than 25 Grande and Petite Champagne cognacs with an average age of approximately 10 years.
Rare is Hine’s most delicate cognac with acacia and fruity aromas. Well balanced, mellow and delightfully smooth on the palate.
Domaines Hine Bonneuil Vintage 2005 70cl
The 2005 Vintage marks the beginning of the Bonneuil Collection, the first Vintage release from their estate. Eric Forget, Hine Cellar Master and Estate Manager states “Everything starts with the vines. I have therefore created this Domaines HINE, 2005 Vintage, like an oenologist would create a great wine, with the same attention to detail during every step of its life.”
Bonneuil 2005 is an exotic cognac, developing powerful aromas of fully matured grapes together with hints of gingerbread, liquorice and oriental spices on the nose. It has great presence on the palate revealing a rich and jam like texture. The warm aromas of honey, pineapple and cloves lead to an oriental finish lingering deliciously on the palate
The House of Hine
The Hine family’s great cognac journey began in the 18th century in Beaminster, Dorset, on the south coast of England when Thomas Hine, a linen merchant and cognac connoisseur, decided to send his son, Thomas (one of eleven children), to France to learn the art of making cognac. Thomas’s journey led him to Jarnac, where La Maison HINE stands today, over 250 years later and remains small, independent and under French family ownership.
Hine is one of the few houses to specialise in Vintage cognacs, either matured in Jarnac, or shipped to the UK at an early age and matured in cool, damp British cellars, and bottled as Early-Landed Vintages. In 1962 the exceptional quality of Hine was officially recognised when the company was awarded the Royal Warrant for the supply of cognac to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II; the only Cognac house to receive this honour.
2013 saw the 250th anniversary of the founding of Hine Cognacs whose quality, refined through six generations, has been recognised the world over. Hine selects its eau-de-vie exclusively from the top Crus of Grande and Petite Champagne in the very heart of the Cognac region. The house of Hine stands on the banks of the River Charente and, it is in its dark, ancient cellars that their unrivalled collection of cognac reserves gently age in mature oak casks under the supervision of Hine’s Cellar Master, Eric Forget.
Family tradition dictates that Hine cognacs are aged far longer than the minimum time required by French law. They prefer to set their own, higher standards so that their cognacs are only released when they have reached maturity.
Back in 2004 Hine purchased 70ha, the first vineyards to be owned for over 250 years, this only supplies 20% of the grapes required to produce the annual required amount, the other 80% is bought in. With a high yield of 130 per ha.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I hope this review helped you. If so, I would appreciate it if you clicked on the Yes button for a helpful review. If you have any questions, please ask. I am pretty responsive to comments
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My dad adored this gift for Christmas. His face lit up and the bottle was gone by the end of the day!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer