Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Himalaya Purifying Neem Scrub, 75 ml
|Price:||£4.90 (£6.53 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: Purifying Neem Mask Scrub was tested and proven hypoallergenic, good for sensitive skin.
- CHEMICAL FREE: Free from Parabens, SLS/SLES, and Phthalates which causes your skin become dry and irritated
- MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS: With the help of Neem, Apricot, Turmeric, and other essential natural ingredients, keeps your skin soft, hydrated and nourished
- ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES: Neem is an excellent skin care ingredient known for its antibacterial properties.
- EXFOLIATES DEAD SKIN: Apricot granules gently exfoliate dead skin cells, to bring out your skin's natural glow.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ingredients:Neem, Apricot, Turmeric
Scrubs shouldn’t leave you feeling soapy or dry. Himalaya Purifying Neem Scrub is a double kiss of comfort. Use it for occasional mild acne, or simply when you want to treat yourself. With its dual exfoliating and purifying action, this gentle scrub removes excess oil from the skin’s surface to give you cleaner skin, fewer blemishes, and sweet sighs of comfort. Specially formulated to give you clear, problem-free skin, this scrub works with a dual exfoliation and purifying action. Neem, well-known for its purifying and antibacterial properties, kills problem-causing bacteria. Combined with exfoliating Apricot granules, it gently scrubs away blackheads, dead skin cells and embedded impurities, leaving your skin, soft, clear, refreshed and problem-free. Directions for use: Moisten face and massage all over, avoiding the delicate eye area. Wash off and pat dry. For best results, also use Purifying Neem Face Wash and Purifying Neem Mask.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ACTIVE: neem, apricot, turmeric
INACTIVE: Methylparaben IP, Propylparaben IP, Phenoxyethanol IP
Thank you for a good price
It was packaged in a good size brown box and arrived super fast, within a few days.
This is a great size, 75ml that makes it perfect to use for travel.
Not only does it smell great but looks great. I actually like the green colour and it looks great in my bathroom.
To the product itself, it comes in a squeezy, soft plastic tube, making it nice and lightweight and it can stand up on its lid. One little soft squeeze is more than enough product. It is a little smaller then some of the other Himalaya products but that makes sense as a scrub is not supposed to be used as often and it uses less product. I add a little water to my hands and then I apply the products which, help’s it go along way. Great money saver, at £3.39 it’s great value.
This has made my face feel clean and refreshed after use. The scrub is nice and gentle and I definitely feel cleaner and a shade lighter in colour (LOL). It definitely removes dirt and makeup. I have used a lot of face products and luxury brands such as Estee Lauder and Dermologic who claim their products do this but don't. I have added more Himalaya products to my skin routing which all work great together.
Having spent over £100 on Estee Lauder recently and coming out in red pimples, I’ve had to lower my budget and this replacement was prefect. I won't be using anything else for a long time.
Thank you for allowing me to review this product at a reduced rate. Highly recommended. If you’re looking for a skin routine these products allow you to do that at a fraction of the price. Well worth it.