on 17 August 2014
I chose the five star rating for this jacket, because it really deserves it!! I purchased it for my Husband, who was in dire need of a summer coat......It fits perfectly, is very, very well made....a very flattering design. The colour of it, to me, is black......and it is lovely. It has a somewhat shiny look to it, which makes it even more striking.....This brilliant jacket I would highly recommend to others, as it is such a great buy!!! Really chuffed with it, and so is my Husband!!! Thanks a lot!!!
on 19 February 2014
the Jacket is exactly as described and it fitted by brother perfectly.
it arrived quickly. All in all very happy with the purchase. will def buy again :)
on 27 June 2015
Fits well, I would say you'd be able to wear a hoodie or a jumper under this. The jacket feels really nice and looks good too. It's also warm.