|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£3.50 - £3.90|
- 4mm hiking bootlaces, a popular size for hiking and walking boots and shoes.
- All laces are manufactured in our factory in Leicestershire.
- Offered ex-stock in an wide range of lengths to ideally match your footwear
- Postage is the cost of a large letter stamp, regardless of number of laces ordered
- Prices quoted are per pair
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This range of laces are double braided with a knitted polyester core overbraided with strong textured polyester yarns. This makes the laces slightly springy along the length which helps tying the laces to make a secure knot. These bootlaces are designed to cope well in the wet, so whether you are planning a cross country hike or pottering about in the garden these laces are up to the job.
Top Customer Reviews
They seemed good quality when I got them and after a few months of use they are holding up well. No sign of fraying, stretching or splitting yet and still looking like new.
Would definitely buy again in the future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ought these for several pairs of shoes and think they're fantastic.Published 1 month ago by Mr. K. Griffith
Great bit of kit. Exactly as described. Good size and fit. Would recommend.Published 10 months ago by Carlos725
Appears to be a good product for the price. Time will tell if they last the 10 years that my original Scarpa laces lasted.Published 14 months ago by John R