Size: 1 SIZE|Change

on 14 August 2009
I bought this for Glastonbury - I wanted a tiny sleeping bag that would take up as little space as possible. And it certainly achieves that - the bagged product is remarkably tiny. However, when you're in the bag and its all zipped up its extremely difficult to move around - I like to sleep in the 'running man' position, which is nearly impossible in this thing as it tapers so much towards the legs that the only viable option is to sleep on your back. I should point out that I am a stocky 5ft 9 - about average size.

Its also not that great at keeping you warm - I was camping just last weekend (August!) and, whilst it was a pretty chilly evening, the sleeping bag really didn't keep me very warm at all. I realise you trade off bulk for warmth, but at this price I was expecting space age materials to be keeping me toasty. Not so.

In all then, fine for a festival sleeping bag, but not ideal beyond summer. And if its a typical British summer - expect to be cold!!
66 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 July 2014
Bought this for my son who was going to a festival in Bilbao so i needed a sleeping bag that was light and compact and that could be classed as his 2nd item of hand luggage on a Ryan Air flight. It was both of those things. My son is 6 foot tall and he slept for 4 nights in this sleeping bag comfortably, although he did feel it was a little tight towards thebottom of his legs.
on 8 July 2013
I bought this sleeping bag for Glastonbury as I needed a sleeping bag that was compact and lightweight. It was perfect. I'm quite short so the mummy style didn't bother me and I was never cold. Great value for money!
Perfect for my 7 year old daughter who is starting with in door camping (school trips/brownies etc) I can't yet say for out doors but this is snug and comfortable. I also fit into it without a problem but then i am 5 foot 2. THe beg is a little bit fiddly but it does pack done to a great easy to carry size.
on 18 August 2013
At just over six foot I found the bag adequate although I would probably go for an xl in future welll made warm
on 29 September 2014
great lite weight sleeping bag, used for wild camping temp went down to 6 degrees and was still nice and warm,
would highly recommend
on 5 February 2015
I got this for a Christmas present. On Boxing Day I tried it it overnight in a hammock, together with a light cotton inner bag. The temperature fell to about -2c and I was still very warm in this bag. It's light, it's compact and it's very good indeed. If you're camping in sensible seasons (Spring - Autumn) in the UK this will not fail you
on 25 May 2016
Yes, in theory it could be a little wider for my incredibly crafted broad shoulders, yes it could be a little warmer, and yes, I'd like to pack it down to a smaller and lighter pack. But it was cheap as chips compared to a lot of other bags out there, I knew exactly what I was getting, and it exceeded all of my expectations in the most wonderful way. 10/10 would sleep in again.
on 11 July 2014
nice price. Warm and easy to use
on 8 August 2015
I like how light-weight it is and how small it compacts, but I wouldn't recommend using it in temperatures below 12C. You really shouldn't expect a 1-2 season bag to perform outside the summer months anyway, so I suppose it actually does quite well in the conditions it's designed for. My only real complaint is the scratchy velcro used to join the shoulder baffle around your neck on the inside of the bag. It can be quite annoying having your face and/or neck scratched while trying to sleep after a long days hike. However, for the little money this bag costs, it's difficult to criticise it too much.