Size: Large - Extra Large|Colour: Black|Change

on 29 December 2013
Considering that these gloves stated windproof - my hands are still like ice from wind chill. They are comfortable and allow the use of a touchscreen phone which are two poistives but overall I was disappointed as I bought them to keep my fingers warm as well as for their gimmicks.
I actually don't wear these gloves. I bought them, and tried them, but using them has proved too problematic.

They work with my touchscreen on my (large) smartphone, but only reliably when I swipe up to unlock the phone. If you do a lot of swiping, these might suit you - but for typing words out, or selecting small objects, the fingers are simply too big to use. Perhaps if you were using a large tablet in arctic conditions they may prove useful, but for the purposes of using a smartphone in the cold, these really aren't any use. The fingers are simply too large to manipulate accurately, and good luck doing anything else with them! They're not particularly useful if you want to do things other than using a touchscreen, and they aren't particularly good at that.
on 24 February 2015
Slightly too big for my hands which means the touch bit doesn't work reliably. Velcro wrist adjustments might help me but this pair doesn't have any wrist adjustment whatsoever :-(
on 25 October 2014
Too big for my hands meaning the touch screen pads didn't work well. The thumb bits were a lot bigger than needed. Very warm, but could have bought warm gloves for a lot less.
on 30 November 2013
I walk the dog on the beach and as ball gets wet coupled with the winds we get in Lowestoft my hands get pretty cold. These gloves overcome that problem perfectly.
on 3 November 2013
all round gloves I use them mostly for going to and from work and did sweeping up of grounds with them on no were or tear and brilliant to use on my smart phone
on 27 November 2013
Yes they work my ipad, but for L/XL the fingers are to short, it's hard to fully move thumb and they needed to be longer to cover my wrist.
on 23 November 2013
Perfect product, great for driving due to the type of fabric used on the palms. No touch-screen use to date, however.
on 15 August 2014
stupid thing is tight on me so will be too small for my husnband and cant be arsed to end it back
on 5 April 2016
excellent product unfortunately should have ordered medium still ok though

See one answered question