Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 16 December 2013
Remarkable for the money. Was caught out last Saturday in a force ten Highland storm. Got home dry as a bone. Remarkable.
on 26 May 2012
I bought these to go over my work trousers so that I could ride to work on my bike in wet weather. They have been brilliant! They come with their own waterproof bag so I've been shaking the rain off and storing them in there during work. The colour on the picture is very similar and I received the item well within the time. Thanks.
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 February 2014
The overall quality is good and strong but the sizing comes up small so if you want to be able to move then buy a size up!!
on 12 June 2015
Black Waterpoof Trousers - appearance is very much as specified, but trouser length is slightly longer than anticipated (but then, I'm only 5ft 3ins). So, roll up/down to desired length. Elasticated waist means they may be a little snug. The trousers truly give protection from wind and rain. They've arrived in a matching, and very nifty, waterproof, pack-away, zipped pouch. So, trousers can be folded and packed away inside the pouch, and be attached to a backpack. The pouch has attached hook which makes this possible. Very light, very practical.
on 2 September 2015
the item itself really is of terrible quality, even worse than I predicted given the comments by other buyers here. The material tore within about 30 seconds of me taking it out of the zipper bag which it comes in. Ironically I think the zipper bag is of better quality than the trousers themselves! I got a X Large size which is a little too big for me but acceptable, I am of average height 5 foot 10 and thick build. the price is reasonable, but the quality of the item itself really is dreadful, so don't buy this if you're hoping to get lots of wear out of it.
on 13 May 2014
Fantastic but value for money which is what I like! Wish daughter could understand they are not a fashion statement lol
on 28 June 2016
I knew they would be slightly large, as intended. I'm usually a 10/12 and they look big on me, which I don't care, cause then it is easy to put them on top of whatever I'm wearing. Nonetheless, there is an inconvenience in case you have trekking boots; in the ankle zone they don't enlarge. There is an adjustment button, but it is not enough so you can pass them through easily. They endured a nice storm in the NW Highlands already, but I got slightly wet inside. So maybe they are still not perfect for open field work.
on 2 June 2016
I'm short (5') so I ordered children's trousers and they fit me fine - still too long though but I expected this. They have poppers on the ankle so there is no problem with them covering my feet. The waist size is ok too and I'm a ladies size 8 to 10. I've not used them in the rain yet so can't say how waterproof they are.
on 29 April 2017
I purchased these to wear while doing a mine exploration in Wales. They worked well jn keeping my trousers dry and did not restrict movement.
on 19 January 2018
Maybe a tiny bit bigger than expected, but fits round the waist. Bought an X-Small, to fit a UK size 8. Reasonable quality, yet to test how waterproof they are.