- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Highlander Stayner Thermal Mitts - Black, Medium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Thinsulate lined, acrylic fingerless Mitts
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A great pair of gloves to keep your hands that extra bit warmer, fingerless to make it easier for you to grip and touch.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There's now a darn in that left thumb and the linings have been restitched with wool - two hours work for this highly inexperienced seamstress - and so these teething problems have been overcome. At which point...
These are warm gloves, and practical for training walks and runs when I'm operating a stop watch, changing modes on my heart rate monitor and running navigation and audio book apps on my phone - all tasks that are difficult or impossible in full gloves (think touch-sensitive screen). I've been out in sub-zero temperatures, drenching rain and, the day before yesterday, a hailstorm. The gloves are well up to these conditions.
Pros: Warm, rugged and inexpensive.
Cons: Poorly constructed and needed early repair.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's not so easy to find fingerless gloves with an inner lining, which these have. I've got quite small hands for a man, and the small size fits perfectly. No problems so far.Published 4 months ago by Bristol Dave
I suffer from arthritis and these glove keep my fingers warmPublished 5 months ago by james whiteley
Nice gloves, ideal for dog walking. They feel a little tight when new, but will soon stretch to a comfortable fit.Published 5 months ago by Fred Lard