Highlander Echo Mummy Sleeping Bag
|Price:||£42.00 - £84.71|
- DESIGNED USING NOTHING BUT PREMIUM FABRICS by Highlander's in house design team so you get the best experience from your soon-to-be long term sleeping bag!
- HIGHLANDERS MOST TECHINICAL SLEEPING BAG YET containing several brilliant features giving you all the gains! Stay cosy and retain the heat with the thermal hood, shoulder baffle and draw cords and keep valuables safe in the inner security pocket
- TWO WAY ANTI SNAG ZIPS will prevent the fabric catching on the zip. No more fighting with the zip when you are cold and tired. The team at Highlander designed the Echo with this in mind. Thank us later!
- 250GSM: 3 Season Bag +10◦C (upper limit), 0◦C (comfort temperature), -8◦C (lower limit), -26◦C (extreme temperature). Weighs 1.7kg
- 350GSM: 3-4 Season Bag +6◦C (upper limit), -5◦C (comfort temperature), -12◦C (lower limit), -31◦C (extreme temperature). Weighs 2.0kg
- 400 GSM: 4 Season Bag +4◦C (upper limit), -7◦C (comfort temperature), -14◦C (lower limit), -33◦C (extreme temperature). Weighs 2.4kg
- FREE COMPRESSION SACK IS INCLUDED. Pack size differs slightly - Echo250 (40x21x21cm), Echo350 (42x23x23cm), and Echo400 (45x25x25cm). All Echo sleeping bag dimensions are the same when open (220x75x50cm)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Highlander Echo Sleeping Bag
Highlander’s most technical sleeping bag yet!
It even produced a claim from a customer stating that it was
‘more than suitable for sleeping on Mount Kilimanjaro!’
Shell Material: 260T Cire W/R Coated Polyester Ripstop
Lining Material: Soft Polyester 190T Brushed Microfibre
Warm and very comfortable
Soft inner fabrics
2 way anti-snag zip and full length baffle
Thermal hood with draw cord
3D neck inner baffle
Inner security pocket
Wash at 30◦C
Do not tumble dry
Open sleeping bag for airing after each use
Spot clean sleeping bag with warm soapy water
We recommend using a sleeping bag liner to keep your bag clean and prolong use
KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
FREE & FAST DELIVERY WITH AMAZON PRIME!*
*On selected lines
What are you waiting for?
We love it!
You will love it!
Add to basket and you won't be disappointed!
Adventure Equipment Since 1985.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
. must be good
While this sleeping bag hasn't seen much outdoor action, I have the following observations when I tried this out at home.
1. Similar bulk and weight to the Argos Pro Action 400gsm sleeping bag. Ie. Bulky!
2. The zips can get stuck, so zip up slowly as not to accidentally rip the material.
3. Harder to get back into the stuffsack compared to my last Argos one. I find it easier to systematically rotate the stuffsack, while pushing the sleeping bag in. Once half the sleeping bag is in, I use my foot to push it down to create a bit more space to finish the job.
It's fluffy, thick and superwarm, yet packs down to a really small size. It's easily warm enough for any conditions in the UK; it may not be up to expeditions or very cold conditions, but for most UK "recreational" campers it's perfect.
High quality and well-made.
It looks lovely.
If you want a decent sleeping bag that's nice and warm without spending the earth, you could do a lot worse than this!
I suppose its what you're used to, as Its fine if you like the bag hugging you and you like turning with the bag, but if not look else where - maybe an envelope type bag. That`s what am looking for... This bag is just too heavy for hiking/back packing etc.
Most recent customer reviews