Colour: Green|Size: N/A|Change

on 11 April 2013
Firstly, Incredibly quick delivery. bought one day, received the next.

Secondly, lots of people say that this is a bit tacky and of poor build quality. But for its price, it is more than substantial. People are ridiculously expecting exceedingly high quality for £5? But I think that it is perfect.

Thirdly, it is exactly as described. It has a soft surface on the bit that is against your body so you can hardly even feel it there and no scratching. Strong material 2 good sized pockets.

A perfect buy for anyone going travelling or on holiday.
on 29 November 2013
I purchased 2 of these for my month's trip to India. The zip broke on one of them within a week. I continued to use the other one - by the third week, the stitching was coming adrift on the other one, on the lower compartment - it was not over full, just passport, 2 cards and some notes. I was then reduced to using a single compartment for the rest of the holiday, as the cards were in danger of falling out the lower compartment. I was disappointed in this purchase, I would have expected them to have at least lasted for one holiday.
on 18 April 2012
I didn't like this bumbag at all very flimsy and the zip was very weak, I just opened and closed the zip a few times and the zip was not closing properly, it looked like it would break after little use so I ended up ordering another stronger one. Didn't thing it would last out my month in India. Its a real shame because the fabric was soft and it has an elastic waist band and would have been comfortable to wear. The zip let it down.
on 12 June 2015
Good sized belt. Once the passport was in it, it was fairly visible under a t-shirt / shirt, but I suspect that's more to do with my rather round frame and the passport being somewhat stiff. If you're slim it shouldn't be an issue.

Stitching seems good, though I've not tested it extensively. I'm always a wee bit paranoid that the press to release buckle (rather than a side release) will pop. I'd kind of like an extra press stud to secure the strap. It shouldn't really be an issue for the most part, but
on 5 March 2013
Perfect for wearing under your clothes when travelling for all your important documents and stash of money. Handy it being adjustable so it's not just me who can wear it. Be careful with the amount of wear and tear at the edges where the strap is attached as they can easily come off and then it's useless.
on 11 February 2013
Fits well and durable. Light and can't be seen under clothing. Small and easy to roll up when not needed.
on 26 February 2015
great quality! very very soft material, very flat best money belt i have had. fits so comfortably round my waist - fyi i you are an xxl the elastane will expand easily but it doesnt have anything to adjust yourself. brilliant purchase, delivered very promptly too
on 28 October 2015
For £4.99 and a prime item, it's not bad. Doesn't hold that much without revealing itself - so it's "secret" aspect is foiled I'm afraid. And it's definitely not rain proof. For an airport traveler who needs your hands free and a place to keep passports and money, it's absolutely perfect. I bought 2, one as a gift. For backpacking and the like, splurge on something over £15.
on 1 June 2013
I ordered two of these, one for a friend, and expected them to be either in cream or white and not the khaki that I received. I have no problem with the belt itself except that I have since seen similar in the shops for a cheaper price.
on 26 October 2013
For £5 this money bag is OK - but every time I sat down or moved vigorously the clip would ping undone. Not suitable for running or lots of exercise, and I would therefore question how secure this will keep your belongings! Not sure if this was just a one off as other customers have been happy with the item.

I returned as I wasn't happy with it and got a very quick refund, including the shipment price - so 5 out of 5 for the seller, but unfortunately I would not recommend the product.