Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Colour: British Camo|Change
Price:£4.99 - £7.99

on 30 April 2014
This is a very good quality boonie hat, well stitched together and made from good quality materials, though the one thing that lets it down is the fact that the sizing scheme the manufacturers (Highlander) use is smaller than all others that I've encountered in the past (so order 1 sizes up). Below is an approximation of the actual sizes (the key word here being approximation), though if your head measurement is say 56cm (within the end of the medium size bracket), then I'd recommend ordering the next size up as these hats are extremely small fitting.

S (53-54cm)
M (55-56cm)
L (57-58cm)
XL (59-60cm)

I would recommend that you avoid ordering from BuySend Limited, unless you want Woodland Camo. It turns out that the only colour/style BuySend Limited carry is Woodland Camo.
on 4 February 2009
This hat was just what I was looking for, for fishing and other outdoor activities. The pouches in the rim are ideal for storage of small items, the circulation vents are just the right size for ventilation without a draft. It is robust, waterproof (to a degree), fits snugly and fits in with the theme just nicely.
on 23 December 2013
Very very disappointed, I requested a small DPM Boonie hat and I got an Extra large Digital hat. I could not contact them to send it back and when I found out how to do it, it was very time consuming. I will not trust this company again. It's a shame, I have a team of 22 players who need the same uniform, these will not be getting our custom.
on 15 July 2013
arrived quickly and the quality is good. However, the sizes are on the small side. I ordered the large size for my 59cm size head and it was too small so if in doubt order the next size up!!!
on 30 May 2015
Hat fits well although would've liked to see amazon selling it in other sizes other than small; it is a bit snug and would see how people of larger heads would struggle to fit into this hat. The hat itself is quite thin so wouldn't be particularly warm or strong, but it is wind proof and the seams are well stitched so any tears can be quickly repaired as they won't spread past the seams. Overall 4 out of 5 stars
on 9 December 2013
Well i brought this to keep the sun of me when i go camping and hiking, it was brilliant, qucik delivery and good quality only one problem i ordered it in British DPM and i got it in ACU so be warned they may not give you the right colour/camo.
on 29 June 2013
I bought this hat for me to use (male, 58 cm around the head). It fits my 6 year old daughter and is American woodland camo and not digital. Besides that it is a good and well made product - now for my daughter.
on 20 August 2013
Perfect size, Price wasn't bad and it came on time. No problems at all, I would recommend to anyone to buy.
on 22 June 2014
ordered a large one for a man but its on the small side, other hats bought fit in large .
on 11 August 2011
fast delivery but found the product very small almost child size. I dont think i could order a bigger size unless im mistaken i thought they were one size only