Customer reviews

Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 24 March 2015
Always excellent products from Higher Nature.
on 20 April 2016
Good product thanks
on 30 June 2013
I have had dry eyes since my LASIK surgery almost 2 years ago, but since taking this product every day I now no longer have dry eyes in the morning or during the day! I hope this helps anyone else that has the same problem as I had.
33 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 April 2012
I bought flax seed capsules for my digestion, but since I started taken them not only my digestion improved, I too started to lose weight and my skin is nicer. I'm suprised as for me it works as appetite suppressant too and I've tried to lose wheight for quite some time now and no any acai berry capsules or slimmming pills helped. So I do recommend these capsules, although they might not work for everyone same as for me, but it's worth to try for other benefits.
on 11 March 2013
So far so good, they arrived quickly and i have taking them ever since - i cant take cod liver oil so these are a great alternative, cannot comment on their long term benefits as i have not been taking them long enough
on 16 March 2014
This seems to be a good product, reasonable priced, prompt delivery and well packaged. I chose it for the `organic origin' which lulled me into a false sense of security as assumed it contained no animal products. But the capsule contains gelatine (I bet that's not organic!). I can appreciate that some readers might consider this my mistake but I still think this could be stated on the product description. Its written on the jar when it arrives but that its too much hassle to return and so I have wasted my money, hence the lower rating.
33 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2015
Well initially started taking for cholesterol levels and improvement to joints: but actually seems to have improved the condition of my hair AND I'm feeling fairly relaxed so they appear to be a good choice. Won't know about the cholesterol until June as the National Health now only allow two blood tests a year. My skin is looking good as well. Definitely recommend this product
on 12 June 2014
Have stopped using as saw no benefit or improvement but it's not the brand I have come off Flaxseeds all together because I have found out that it can alter estrogen metabolism which is great for post menopausal women but not that beneficial for those who aren't because it can actually mess up your hormones. I've gone to hemp oil instead.
on 6 July 2013
Bought this because of a skin problem but found it gave me greasy hair, so stopped using every day. May go back to it some other time as I've heard from other people that its good stuff, perhaps its just because of the skin condition I'm suffering at the moment.
on 28 January 2015
Gave me a lot of bloating and gas.But maybe I should have known it is a side effect.

See one answered question