High Quality - Cherry(TM) 5in1 digital Camera Connection Kit USB/SD/TF Card Reader For iPad with Retina display and iPad mini with (8pin, Support all iOS system) smaller connector
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB 2.0, SD and TF(MicroSD) Card Reader.
- 5 in 1 camera connection kit+card reader for iPad Mini and iPad 4.
- Easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad
- Use the SD Card Reader to import photos directly from your camera's SD card. Connect it to your iPad, and then insert your digital camera's SD card into the slot
- With the iPad Camera Connection Kit, it's incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends
Customers also shopped for
The iPad 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit makes it incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends. You can also connect your iPhone to the USB reader and export photos taken from your iPhone to the iPad. SD(HC), USB 2.0 , T-FLASH (TF) card reader for iPad the Camera Connector also features a USB interface. Support standard photo formats, including JPEG, RAE. Supporting external input when connect normal USB keyboard to Ipad Compatible with USB Camera that support Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) or mass storage class devices. This item gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera's USB cable or directly from an SD(HC), T-FLASH (TF) card. 1.Using SD Card slot to import photos/videos directly from your camera's SD card a). Push the switch to the side of SD card slot. b). Connect it to your iPad, then insert your digital camera's SD(HC), T-FLASH (TF) card into the slot. 2.Using USB interface to import photos/videos directly from your digital camera or iPhone a). Push the switch to the side of USB interface. b). Connect it to your iPad, then attach your digital camera or iPhone using a USB cable (not included) . Your iPad automatically opens the photos after you making a connection after you make the connection, which lets you choose the pictures you wanted to import. Comes in Cherry Packaging with Cherry Logo Compatible with IPad 4 and IPad mini Sold by Cherry only
Top customer reviews
Even following the pictogram instructions did nothing.
Don't waste your money on this.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category