- Hardcover: 324 pages
- Publisher: Praeger; annotated edition edition (5 Sept. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1567205372
- ISBN-13: 978-1567205374
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.9 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,874,937 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
High Performance Teams: How to Make Them Work Hardcover – 5 Sep 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
MARC HANLAN is senior partner of High Performance Work Team Consulting, LLC, based in West Chester, Pennsylvania. A specialist in change management and high performance teams for over 25 years, he has designed and led work redesign initiatives in dozens of organizations, including Exelon and General Electric, and currently advises, consults, and presents on the topic throughout the country.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Hanlan's book is densely packed with information and examples of what works and what doesn't work when developing High Performance Work teams. It gives a history and addresses the theoretical underpinnings of HPTs. But it also explains how to create High Performing Teams and organizations, step-by-step.
High-Performance Teams: How to Make Them Work could accurately be described as a handbook for those who want to successfully lead and support teams.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Change Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Teams
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Organisational Theory & Behaviour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Studies