- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
High-Level Everyday English with Audio: A Self-Study Method of Learning English Vocabulary for High-Level Students (Practical Everyday English) Paperback – 4 Feb 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Steven Collins was born in London in 1960 and has lived most of his life there. He qualified as a lawyer (solicitor) in 1987, having done a Master's in Law at Trinity Hall, Cambridge. He then decided to make a complete change of career and went into T.E.F.L (Teaching English as a foreign Language). Having lived and taught in Italy and Spain for a short while, he returned to London in 1993 to write the Practical Everyday English series of books for advanced students. He has been a full time writer since 2008.