Customer reviews

on 12 February 2015
I remember this book from my primary school days. The images are beautifully executed and colourful. A trip down memory lane. Worth another look for those of a certain age!
on 5 May 2014
Been after this book to help my kids as I read this at school. I recommend this to all kids. My kids love it.
on 13 January 2001
Thoroughly enjoyable stories, read over and over again by the children I childmind. They were kept occupied by the adventures of Lindy and Bill and their adventures. The lives of Lindy and Bill and their parents were followed through from living in a town to moving to the countryside and being able to explore it, and the joys of having a dog of their own. My own children aged 23 years and 21 years enjoyed this book when it was on sale many years ago. I am thrilled it is back on the bookshelves.