- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hidom 4.0w Aquarium Adjustable Air Pump Twin Valve HD-603 with Accessories
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- High Efficiency Ultra Quiet Aquarium Energy Saving Air Pump
- Power: 4w LPM: 4.0 Pressure: 0.016 - UK 3-pin plug fitted
- Package Includes: Air Pump, 2 x Return Valve, 2 x Air Stone, 2m Airline & Connectors
- Number of Outlets: 2 Suitable for Fish Tanks: 60-400 Litres
- Suitable for both tropical (freshwater) and saltwater (marine fish)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Hidom HD air pump series is designed to oxygenate your aquarium efficiently and quietly with its low power consumption and advanced air compressing system. The ABS shell reduces noise so you can enjoy your Aquarium in peace and quiet.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all, very happy with the purchase, time will tell if it performs this well in the long run.
The only annoyance is that this was never going to be enough airline for two stones unless it's very close to the tank and the tubing will not stay in place unless you pick up some of those glass sucker - which really should be included. The range sell three for about £1.50 which seem to work.
Highly recommend if you want a consistent flow and a quiet motor.
If you want two bounce features I recommend this in the double version. We have both and think they are ideal.
Both in 55L tanks creating a nice bubbling flow
Things to consider: my tube 'melted' to the model on my last model. I haven't had this long enough to see if this is the same.
The bubbles do travel to the surface rippling and 'bursting' which leaves constant condensation on the tank lid. This isn't a problem however: it can cause alge growth and the water to evaporate a little quicker than normal.
Overall- highly recommended and so good I have bought again and upgraded.
The pump seems to produce a good amount of Air and supplied both my bubble stones, but i do not see the point in the splitters as one output cannot feed 2 lines from a splitter the air will go one way or another, usually the easiest way, so I couldn't add a 3 stone or decoration.
Now i would only recommend this if noise isn't an issue... the noise seems to come from the output sockets, its no way quiet it is in fact noisy unless you have it turned to the minimum output setting which IMO is pointless as it produces very little air at that setting.
I was using with a 64L tank, with two bubble stones, I want to add a open/close treasure chest too, but it wouldn't supply 3 using a splitter.
if used the tetra models before and IMO they are virtually silent operations, Ive returned this because of the noise and I am working my way through Amazons stock until I find a real silent pump..
The noise is like a buzzing noise, its clearly the magnets vibrating inside, I've made sure nothing is touching but you cannot stop it.. also the non return valves i found to be leaking air so used my own which were much better, My package was missing 1 bubble stone.
But still it is a good product. In living room you would not notice it at all on low setting and on max it is noticeable but fully acceptable. Single pump runs 25cm air stone tube and U-type sponge filter. Even on lowest settings sponge filter runs well.
Most recent customer reviews