Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Aug 2009, 18:52:55 BST
WooHoooo says:
Hi, in the product description for this game it says theres extras for the game that you can unlock by getting a code from the first (and 3rd when released) games.

I thought it was the other way round and a secret door was opened in Curious Village from a code you get in this one.

I didn't get a code in last game, but in the extras bit theres a section to enter a code.

Do you think its deliberate that its all a bit of a mystery, or is it just really me and is the solution very obvious?

I'm totally confused - can anyone help?

Posted on 29 Dec 2009, 17:53:30 GMT
D. Dixon says:
nope i got confused too

Posted on 2 Jan 2010, 15:50:21 GMT
DBLOCK says:
timmy ??

Posted on 5 Jan 2010, 20:08:53 GMT
Has anyone got the answer to puzzle 89? Its driving me mad!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Aug 2010, 03:07:08 BST
D. Porter says:
basically if you go to the hidden door option in the bonuses menu on both games you will get a code to input into the opposite games (ie: Curious Village code goes into Pandora's Box and Vise Versa). Curious Village will give you some production art and Pandora's Box gives you one extra puzzle.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  18 Aug 2009
Latest post:  21 Aug 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about