on 6 August 2013
I sometimes like games like this, but there is one problem (always is with me, I'm so picky sometimes). Anyway the problem is that when you are looking for the objects, (it may only be me) yiou do not see the whole screen, therefore you do not see all of the objects. But I would recommend this as it may only be me.
on 13 July 2013
Sorry, it loos like it got frozen as soon as I try to find several items touching randomly.

I tried to reset my kindle, but it didn't work..
Any recommendation would me very much appreciated, because I like the photos and colors.
Thanks
on 3 October 2013
Again a great little free App, totally addictive and good for all ages to play, great graphics. not too difficult.
on 22 August 2013
Great game! Keeps your brain going for hours. I have to watch the time, as I can be playing for hours!
on 18 August 2013
The times I have played this game and wondered what some of the objects are They are not altogether clear. I am wondering if its playing it on tablet which is the problem or some other aspect.
on 30 July 2013
Very entertaining only one grip its offered for Free and the first part is but if you want more you have to pay so the game is not free it should read free to try and pay for all the other levels
on 29 September 2013
That is the problem with the hidden object games - the clarity you see the picture, they are more suited to a large laptop type screen. On the relaxed level though you have no time limit and you can hit the screen as many times as you like to find the objects, it just becomes too boring that way though.
on 18 August 2013
It works alright but the items are perhaps sometimes too small and similarly coloured to pick out, even though finding them is of course meant to be challenging. Also, "endless" mode has a time limit...what's with that?!
on 18 August 2013
it is a good game but as i playing it on my android mobile phone the pictures are very small so making it hard to see
on 7 February 2016
A Great game trying to find all the different objects some of them are on the small side and can be easily missed but you do have a hint button which takes you to the right area..The graphics are excellent. A game for any age and a big bonus is it is free to download. AAA+++