Customer reviews

on 19 December 2012
Keep them coming. The stories run at a good pace. They are not too complicated and can be put down and picked up easily.
on 6 September 2012
Well after reading the others in this series I was looking forward to this being released. I wasn't disappointed. The story runs smoothly on from Magic Awakening, whilst bringing in new characters. Once again I am now sat here waiting for the next book to be written and released! I would recommend that you do not try to read this as a stand alone but in the right sequence.
on 5 September 2012
I started reading this series, whilst waiting for other authors to write their next chapters. I've now read the first three, and I'm hooked. Truthfully though, I was hooked after the first one.

These books are a hidden treasure for the lovers of fantasy. I can't wait for the next installment.

I've never bothered reviewing a book before, but as no-else has, I thought I would. I started reading fantasy years ago, when a friend gave me a David Eddings book. I've been reading fantasy ever since.

Toby Neighbours is right up there with the best of them. Go on, take a chance with the five kingdoms series. If you're a series fantasy reader, you won't be disappointed.
on 22 November 2012
I have read the other books in the series but the story line in this one is slow moving,and at times repetitive.Some of the characters actions dont really make sense .I enjoyed the earlier books and will probably finish the series .I have read other books by this author and been quite impressed by his style .Overall ,ok but not up there with the likes of Robin Hobb or Tad WIlliams etc .
on 13 February 2013
Was anxious to get on and continue the follow-on from the previous book. Again, distracted by misprints and transposition of letters. Not the fault of the author, but I could definitely teach the typist a thing or two!
on 19 September 2016
This book was purchased in error thinking it was the third part of a series I had been reading - I do not know how I can cancel this as I do not want this book?
on 23 January 2013
I really enjoy Toby's books. Quality writing, engaging characters and story lines. I always look forward to a new book from Toby. Long may he continue.
on 28 November 2012
very good follow up to the first part. I need the the next book now, as you are left in the middle of a very exciting episode.
on 28 March 2013
I've really enjoyed this series so far. It really draws you in and all of the characters are relatable.
Brilliant.
on 2 November 2015
Great storyline throughout the book, keeps you enthralled all the way, I'm now on book 4 and that's just as good.