The Hidden Dimension (Anchor Books a Doubleday Anchor Book) Paperback – 1 Jul 1988
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
An examination of various cultural concepts of space and how differences among them affect modern society. Introducing the science of "proxemics," Hall demonstrates how man's use of space can affect personal business relations, cross-cultural exchanges, architecture, city planning, and urban renewal.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I really recommend if you are up to learn about sociology, anthropology and even architecture!
Edward T. Hall tells about how man understand spaces around him, and introduces the concept of Proxemics!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology