on 15 February 2016
This is, in my opinion, the best baby milk available. I have tried all the other brands, and finally settled on Hipp and I have used it with all three of my children. Would recommend to any one considering buying it.
on 19 June 2016
Used this for both our sons having researched the options when it became apparent breast feeding was not going to work for us.

No issues at all with two fit healthy growing boys.
on 31 May 2016
Have used this brand formula with bith of our children it was recommended as our first child suffered with acid reflux. Would recommend. This is great value.
on 11 February 2017
Bought for my nephew - he loves it and in my country this is considered the best possible milk on the market.
on 29 June 2017
Such a relief after Aptamil...
on 23 March 2017
Arrived quickly. All good
on 2 June 2017
Made my baby sick much more after moving on to this from cow & gate...
on 10 January 2017
Our baby likes this milk after trying many others. The bonus for us is its organic and priced very competitively.
on 1 April 2016
This formula is perfect for delicate tummies. It is a shame it is difficult to get in general stores.
on 6 June 2016
Great food, swift delivery, whats not to like!