Customer reviews

on 27 July 2017
My son transitioned from breast milk after about 6 months due to reasons, so naturally as good parents we wanted the next best thing for his developing body. He took to hipp organic milk without any problems at all. We've graduated through each stage and kept to Hipps milk.

Now at stage 3 he's eating solids for all his meals but we use this milk for his breakfast and supper. It actually tastes very nice (much nicer than breast milk imho lol but I'm not a bairne so thats a mute point!) Combined with his healthy diet I'm happy to continue with this milk.

Organic was high on my list to help reduce any toxic load on his young liver. Although it's not critical its a nice bonus. The fortified mixture will help him develop well and ensure his daily required nutrients are met.

For supper, this milk keeps him satiated until morning. He loves his bottle its a soothing element to his bed time routine and given the high quality ingredients I don't mind he's still having a bottle at night.
on 18 May 2017
Excellent price !
on 18 February 2017
This milk is awesome. Filling, far expiration date, organic product. I could go on and on but I'll just say I'm very happy with this product.
on 28 June 2012
Really good value to be able to buy 4 packs for around £20, tesco cahrge around £6-49 and I've seen it £7-29 elsewhere
Free delivery is a bonus too.
My son has had Hipp milk since he was 3 months old and has done very well on it
Doesn't dissolve as easily as some of the other hipp milks and the inner 'foil' bag is difficult to fold over and keep closed so I use tupperware.
on 30 September 2017
Very good product. My daughter loves it.
on 2 March 2017
The date is fresh.I like it.
on 14 April 2017
Great milk
on 25 May 2017
Good!
on 3 May 2017
good
on 25 March 2012
Since my daughter was born I have been using Hipp Organic milk and now she is 16 months old she is drinking the stage 4 milk. In the supermarket a box of this is £6.49 so when I found them here on Amazon (4 for £20) it was an offer I couldn't pass up!! The sell by date on the milk is in Oct 2013 (Not that they'll last that long in my household) so I feel confident buying in bulk. Thanks Amazon!