HiPP Organic From 6 Months Good Night Milk 350 g (Pack of 4)
Visit the Baby Food Store.
- Suitable from 6 months to 3 years of age as an alternative to the evening follow on milk feed. The special blend of organic follow on milk with organic gluten free cereals (rice and buckwheat) makes this drink satisfyingly creamy and well digested by babies.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Warm milk drinks are often considered to be soothing and settling at bedtime, which is why we have developed HiPP Organic good night milk especially for babies as the perfect end to a busy adventure filled day. Suitable fom 6 months to 3 years of age as an alternative to the evening follow on milk feed and can be prepared in baby's usual bottle or beaker. The organic follow on milk used in HiPP Organic good night milk is a source of calcium enriched with iron, vitamins and minerals (as required by law).
Organic skimmed milk, organic vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), organic corn starch, organic lactose, organic whey powder (partially demineralised), organic wholegrain rice flakes 3%, organic buckwheat flakes 3%, emulsifier soya lecithin, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium chloride, L-tryptophan, ferric diphosphate, vitamin E, niacin, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin A, vitamin B6, zinc sulphate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), potassium iodate, folic acid, manganese sulphate, vitamin K, biotin, sodium selenate, vitamin D, vitamin B12. Allergy advice - please see ingredients in bold.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It seems to be nice and thick in consistency and smelt oaty / wheaty. Probably would be a nice treat for baby away from standard milk and it has lots of goodness in it with vitamin and minerals etc. But don't expect it to fill baby for longer as it didn't work for us.
1. This thing won't magically shut your baby down to sleep for the whole night. It simply keeps them fuller for longer and _reduces the need for one extra feed in the night. But every baby's different. My baby #1 slept through the night with this, baby #2 (now 8 months) up every 4 hours still, climbing our face in the middle of the night.
2. You need a fairly free flow teat for this. It's thick stuff and will frustrate baby if you use your standard teat. If you use Tommy Tippy then you need a #3.
3. Shake this thing well. It has a tendency to clump up if you don't, and will block the flow, and you'll find yourself sucking at the teat trying to get the clump out.
4. Personal top - I personally use 120 room temperature water and top up to 180 with water off the boil for perfect serving temperature.
Most recent customer reviews