- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £0.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
HiLife Special Care Daily Dental Dog Chews Original '3 x Jars - Total 36 Chews'
|Price:||£12.00 (£22.22 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.99 (14%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Whiter teeth
- Healthier gums
- Fresher breath
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Do not feed to puppies under 9 months (smaller breeds) or 6 months (larger breeds)
HiLife Special Care Daily Dental Chews are a complementary pet food for adult dogs. Around 80% of dogs over the age of three suffer from some kind of dental problem so it's important to keep your dog's teeth and gums healthy. Left unchecked, a dog's normal diet can lead to tartar build-up which in turn can cause inflammation and pain in the teeth and gums.
Research shows that daily use of chews like HiLife Daily Dental Chews can reduce tartar build-up, help keep teeth and gums clean and healthy, and keep breath fresh. And because it's natural for a dog to chew, you can be sure your dog will enjoy using these chews much more than a toothbrush.
HiLife Special Care is a range of products designed to help you care for your canine companion with healthy alternatives more appropriate to his age, size and lifestyle.
Rawhide (100%)See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
They do cut down on the bad breath, having tested it with sardines.
Point to note, delivery via Subscibe and Save seems unreliable. Amazon's representatives do not seem to do much to resolve this as they used to and I have cancelled my Subscibe and Save subscriptions as a result.
UPDATE. It is with reluctance that I have had to make the decision not to give these to my Golden Retriever any more. The last three jars that I received contained predominantly really thin chews. My dog has had quite a few episodes of the chew becoming stuck to the roof of his mouth right at the far end of his tongue. He is extremely good at allowing human intervention in his mouth when needed but it was difficult to pull the soggy flattened chew away without making him "gag" badly in the process.
Such a shame as these chews used to be much thicker and posed no danger and they certainly did represent good value for money at the same time as achieving nice clean teeth.
Just be aware.
They smell very minty fresh, I can't say I've noticed much difference on their breath, but if I'm honest, I don't usually sniff their breath.
Of course the dogs all swap and change their chews during treat time. My older dog tends to give up, but does this on most hard chews. My littlest takes around 30 mins on a thicker chew, whereas my lab, aka "pig dog" wolfs these within five/ten minutes.
They won't last long, about 5-10mn on my 10 month Labrador jaws. But they're also very cheap.
My dog asks me for one twice a day.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These used to be great, but lately they're just thin tiny little chews. The dogs take about 1 second to demolish them. Ridiculous price for what they are nowadays.Published 11 days ago by Mayke
My dog loves these so have subscribed to 3× every 3months as we wouldn't be without them. Helps keep her breath smelling half decent at least.Published 1 month ago by Miss Limburn
I have been buying these for my dog for 10 years but lately they have been causing her to choke every time I give her one. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MRS B E WILLIAMS
This is a very good product which my dogs really enjoy as a treatPublished 1 month ago by Mrs. L.J. Freeman