- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Hi-Tec Vlite Altitude Ultra, Women's Hiking Boots
|Price:||£76.85 & FREE Delivery in the UK. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||£33.15 (30%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- V-Lite - A concept which keeps weight to a minimum without sacrificing performance or durability.
- Ion-Mask - A molecularly bonding over the whole surface of the product making it extremely durable without affecting the look or feel.
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Synthetic
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Composition: 100% Mixed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Hi-Tec V-Lite Altitude Ultra Luxe Women's WPI Trail Shoe has a full grain leather upper and Ion-mask technology to ensure waterproof protection. Featuring rustproof hardware and synthetic microfiber wicking, your feet will be protected from the elements. A CMEVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and support for the tougher aspects of your walk.
Established in 1978, Hi-Tec Sports USA pioneered the original lightweight hiking boot. Today, Hi-Tec continues to design and develop authentic outdoor footwear meticulously dedicated to comfort and quality. Hi-Tec Sports distributes in more than 70 countries, forming a global footwear enterprise and selling over 10 million pairs of footwear annually.
Top Customer Reviews
A word about the sizing - do check the sizing information in the table when prompted. I found my size using the Euro sizing first and then the corresponding UK size. Had I not done this I would have ordered a pair that was too small for me.
The reason I went for these particular boots is that they came out as a Which? best buy. They fitted my criteria for a comfortable, sturdy, waterproof boot with good traction and I have found these claims to be justified.
Overall These are a good pair of boots from a brand I usually associate with cheap trainers, I doubt they are worth the £110 RRP but with a price under £40 they are a bargain
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very comfortable boot, looked good but started leaking after 2/3 months. Therefore would not recommend them.Published 5 months ago by Sheila Terry
These boots are very comfortable and a joy to wear. Although they are heavier than most walking boots I've worn previously, it wasn't a problem at all. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Audrey
Lovely boots. Bought for daughter for DOE and held up well to first few days of hiking. Great value for money.Published 11 months ago by Lell
Great, light boots, wear them most of the time when not at work or in bed - they are light and comfortable yet supportive. Fab for walking. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Kate Turner
I am posting a review as I purchased these based on excellent reviews from others! Initially thought these were very good boots. Good fit and comfortable from the start. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Sara
These have seen me through all weathers this winter in comfort. Not one wet foot despite horrible conditions sometimes. .Also didn't need breaking in. Read morePublished 16 months ago by JanD