- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Hi-Tec Penrith Waterproof, Men's Walking Shoes
|Price:||£60.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. FREE Returns. Details|
(Based on other customers' purchases)
- Is this feature useful?
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Suede and Mesh Upper - Provide a breathable and durable shell, keeping your feet comfortable and protected.
- Waterproof Bootie Construction - A fully waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable no matter what the weather.
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: D mens_us
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
50 Peaks By Hi-Tec50 Peaks Offers Credible, Value-For-Money Outdoor Products, Whilst Retaining The Powerful Brand Dna, Which Is Inherent In All Hi-Tec Products. In 1990, A British Adventurer Completed A Challenge Wearing Hi-Tec Hiking Boots, Which Saw Him Reach The Summit Of The Highest Peak In Each Of The 50 States Of The U.S By Foot. It Was On This Day That 50 Peaks By Hi-Tec Was Born. The Technology, Build And Durability Of The Boots Enabled The Athlete To Withstand Rocky Trails, Sub-Zero Temperatures And Heavy Snow From Florida’S Britton Hill To The Top Of Mt. Mckinley. The Challenge Took Just 101 Days, Beating The Previous Record Of 3 Years, By 994 Days! Hi-Tec Is Proud To Present Its Footwear Carrying The Brand ‘50 Peaks By Hi-Tec’
Top Customer Reviews
Four weeks later.... an update; have just now had to return them due to very quick wear on the sole tread and laces webbing.... A great shame.
Here it is - bought them to tramp about my work location in Afghanistan- still wearing them and in good order over 9 months later-going home in them shortly
What can I say!
Not a Soldier I hasten to had just a support contractor and this footwear would not stand up to their needs-otherwise perfect for me
I was finding the soles would last about 3 months if that, and you could soon push a finger through.
I've since paid a bit more for some North Face similar shoes for my daily commute and am finding them worth the extra cash.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing value with these shoes. None of those cheap pockets in the soles - just solid and durable.Published 16 months ago by JanineaBland
It was a good quality shoes, that why I bought another shoes from Karrimor.
Thanks a lot
Not comfortable sweet your feet, go for more expensive brand name like merrell hiking shoesPublished 18 months ago by bernard colgan
I go through a lot of walking shoes in my job, and these have done very good service. I usually buy hitecs, and these didnt disapointPublished 21 months ago by KJP