|Fits as expected||
- Thinsulate Lining - keeps your feet warm no matter how cold it is outside
- Waterproof Seam-Sealed Upper - keeps the elements out and your feet dry
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: western_heel
- Winter Traction Outsole - a lightweight grippy sole unit to give you traction and grip in any conditions
Special offers and product promotions
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Insulated/Winter Boots: The Insulated Collection introduces a new technical construction with Insu-Lite, a lightweight blown-EVA shell that takes the place of a traditional heavy rubber shell. Low-profile by design, this Collection is incredibly versatile, and suitable for every-day wear during challenging winter weather. Hi-Tec's exclusive Thermo-Dri technology supplies waterproof comfort and warmth via Thinsulate insulation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Incredibly warm, probably the warmest boots I've ever had, possibly even too warm for Scotland...well, I always fancied living in Sweden, maybe this is the time to move with my lovely new booties!
2) Sturdy as hell with a hard toe & heel bumper so your feet are well protected but still roomy inside for an insole, thick socks etc.
3) Good support around the foot (important for me as I wear orthotics).
4) Soles are wonderfully rugged and appear to be non-slip (will try to report back about this once I've used them).
5) Soles are also quite thick so you appear a little taller, means you are slightly elevated from the puddles and anyway, even if they turn out not to be waterproof, at this price I won't be complaining as they are still incredible cold weather boots (I've not had a chance to test their waterproofness as just bought them but again will try to report back after walking through a few puddles). Anyway I have sprayed them with Nikwax proofer for extra protection as I always do this with outdoorsy stuff.
7) They are wide so they will for most people's calves, I've got really fat legs and they fit me fine.
6) Last, but not least, they look really awesome 👍
There is no actual tongue on these, they are basically shaped like wellies which means you pull them on and then you can tighten them using the laces, makes it a bit awkward to get them off again as you have to loosen laces first but this is a minor issue.
1) There are 2 sets of laces: the long ones that adjust the tightness all the way up from your ankle to your calf + the single loop that goes around the top and has a toggle (I'm assuming this lace is purely for tightening the top to stop snow coming in). The main (longer laces) are far too long so, once tightened, you end up with these huge loops sticking out/hanging down) and the toggle lace is also far too long, hanging down and flapping about on top of the other laces, the result being that you end up with a messy effect because there is so much laces material everywhere!! SOLUTION: I've removed the toggle lace as my legs are quite fat so I don't need to tighten that area AND have ordered shorter laces to replace the main, long laces, which should results in just one, much neater looking bow ☺
2) They are a bit heavy but that's to be expected for foul weather boots, it may be a problem if walking 8 solid hours through snow in them as they may tire your legs but I think otherwise no problem.
POTENTIAL MAJOR CON:
This is not a problem for me as I wear orthotics & will wear thick socks too however these boots come up a full size too big! I am an 8 in most shoes, sometimes even an 8.5 (and I often buy a men's 7 or 7.5) and yet these supposed 8s are a full size bigger, I would say they'd easily fit a woman with size 9 feet or a man with size 8 feet (for those who are confused, a women's 8 = a men's 7).
SO, BEWARE THE SIZING AND IF YOUR FEET OVERHEAT EASILY THEN STEER CLEAR, OTHERWISE A SIMPLY FANTASTIC PURCHASE!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Warm, comfortable and fit true to size, very pleased with them.