Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle The Grand Tour Prize Draw Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Download now

Customer reviews

on 1 May 2013
Not the best sandals i've bought but very light and very comfortable except the heal strap which see ed to be in the wrong place and kept slipping of my heal so instead of sending them back I done the next best thing and cut them off. Now I have a comfortable pair of strapless sandals.
on 15 June 2012
Bought these as I thought they looked comfy but not clumpy. Although the sole and front was nice the strap at the back simply would not keep up at all so the shoe kept falling off! Disappointed. Given them to Charity shop.
on 24 June 2012
These sandals seemed fine when tried on. However when I wore them they would not stay on my feet; the back strap kept slipping off. consequently I sent them back.
on 4 January 2013
Very pelased with these - instantly comfortable - no wearing in required and perfect if you have to go for a walk but don't want to wear hiking shoes etc. On our holiday - we were staying in a hotel where it required us to walk over a very dodgy bamboo bridge to get to dinner - these were perfect!
on 5 July 2015
good
on 21 January 2015
Ok
on 28 August 2011
I returned this shoe as I preferred another style ordered at the same time. Return processed very quickly. Nearly kept them!