on 30 April 2014
These shoes are a wide fitting and well padded which I find very comfortable. My previous Nike golf shoes were the same size but a much narrower fit and were very uncomfortable after 8 holes!

The shoes appear to be waterproof, I have used them when the local course has been wet and had dry feet at the end of a round.

I did check the studs after reading other reviews of people loosing them. This proved to be very beneficial, as the studs on the right shoe were screwed in tight, those on the left shoe were all very loose, this meant I had to purchase a tool to tighten the loose studs before I used them, which is why I have only given them 4 stars. Hi-Tec let themselves down on that point.

Good value though.
on 14 July 2014
Unable to complete full review just yet as I will not wear shoes until rainy season. However, shoes are a perfect fit and feel quite comfortable, but one disappointment, no key for studs and no spare studs. Most manufacturers of golf shoes supply a key and about half a dozen spare studs, sometimes a full spare set. I was fortunate to get my hands on a key that actually fitted the grooves. Most of studs seemed to be only hand thightened and without the key I would have lost many of them in a short time. Looking forward to playing my first game of golf with shoes and hopefully finishing with dry feet.
on 31 January 2014
These shoes are comfortable and okay in wet weather, but let down by problems with the spikes coming loose. After reading previous reviews I was conscious of the loose spike problem, and thus tightened them very well before first use. However, I lost three spikes - two from the right foot and one from the left foot - after playing just one round. It appears that the supplier does not take any notice of reviews.!!!!
on 20 November 2013
Needed some new golf shoes as my old size 8.5 FootJoy pair were leaking after 6yrs playing twice a week. These new Hi Tec are fantastic, very comfortable as they are a wider fitting, and waterproof. One problem with buying shoes over the internet is that you cannot try before you buy and these Hi Tec are larger than my old FootJoy pair. So had to return the 8.5's Hi Tec's and exchange for 8's. Also the studs are very grippy which is great for your game. Overall a great buy but watch the sizing.
I've used the HiTec's twice in muddy wet conditions so far but wait to see if they will last as long as my FootJoy. Time will tell.
on 22 March 2016
Excellent product, it does exactly as described on the box, I would strongly recommend this product to anyone. The product arrived on time and was well packaged, no shipping problems experienced. I would definitely purchase this item again.
on 29 October 2013
Hi-Tec men's Dri-Tec black golf shoe. Very comfortable throughout the 18 holes and no sign of water seeping in. Will definitely consider these when replacement time comes around.
4 people found this helpful
on 7 July 2015
I would say that these are on the large size for the fit, but as I had a black pair the same, knew what to expect. They aren't massive but slightly larger than normal. Very comfortable though and good value for money. I had problems with golf shoes fitting too high on the ankle and rubbing, but these are perfect.
on 21 November 2014
I have waited 11months to review these golf shoes. What a great pair of shoes for the price. the fit is perfect, right from the first time they were worn. I have played in these shoes three times a week over the last year. and found them to be comfortable and durable, although they started to leek after eight months which is a disappointment, but for the price who cares, I will be buying another pair soon. If they had not started to leek I would have given these shoes five stars
on 11 September 2016
I am a size 8 but ordered 7 and a half after reading the reviews. These fit perfectly. I wore them on a wet course and they kept my feet dry and comfortable for 18 holes. Very pleased with purchase. If you do buy these shoes note that the cleats only come finger tight and will all need firmly tightening.
on 19 February 2015
Smart looking golf shoes at an affordable price. I ordered UK size 10.5 and they fitted perfectly, which is great as I have wide feet. I have not had chance to try try them out on a golf course yet, but I am confident that they will do the job.