- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Boys Mens Hi-Tec Camouflage School Backpack Rucksack (Army Green/Army Grey/Desert) (Army Green)
|Price:||£11.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Size 44 x 30 x 18 cm
- Large main zip compartment
- Medium size zip compartment with internal division for pens, phone etc.
- Two smaller zip pockets; two side pockets
- Sturdy shoulder straps. Green army camouflage pattern.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Quality backpack from Hi-Tec. Suitable for school, hiking or as cabin luggage.
Top Customer Reviews
It even holds my 2ltr tea flask no problem. I'm very happy with it I would definitely recommend it.
I'm not sure what other people have said about wear but if it can survive me it can survive anything!
Bought as a school bag for my nine year old and has more than enough room - plenty of zipped pockets and pouches to keep everything in and organised. Much better buy than the supermarket offerings which cost more for smaller and poorly made bags.
Admittedly it wouldn't be a great hiking or camping bag (not big or strong enough) but it has done us a few family days out and plenty of space for lunch, sun cream and waterproofs. As a school bag it is perfect.
UPDATE: It broke, across the top of the zipper when I tried to push in a towel, It wasn't excessively full and the bag should easily have withstood this extra item...It didn't. Poor quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only thing right was size and delivered on time . Brought on 24/5/16 zip broken today 9/7/16 used twice now can't return useless bag rip off wish I could give no stars not fit for... Read morePublished 18 days ago by robert stiles
Perfect size for school bag. Front pocket very useful and side pockets for water bottle. Excellent!Published 1 month ago by Mrs L R Graham
Nice bag, but the zips have burst a few time on it. Not sure how long it will last.Published 1 month ago by Paul B
Bought this for my son for school, after only 3 weeks it fell to pieces. Really poorly made, very disappointedPublished 1 month ago by K. Wilson
Bought this as a school bag for my 8 year old. The interior lining/ partition torn very quickly, and one of the main zips broke after a couple of months. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this bag at the end of February and my son started using it 2 weeks ago for school. He came home today with one of the zips off the main part of the bag in his hand. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Marion Henderson