Customer reviews

Size: 4 UK|Colour: Dune/Taupe/Pink|Change
Price:£39.00 - £41.90

on 27 October 2015
Hi-Tec Shore, Women's Sandals, Taupe/Dune/Elderberry, 7 UK These sandals are absolutely amazing for the price but please read and trust the previous customers reviews who say you need to order a size larger than you normally wear as this was definitely the case with me. I am a size 6 normally but having read the previous reviews, I opted for a size 7 and boy am I glad I did.

These sandals are comfortable on every scale but please note if you have very broad feet, these sandals will not fit you unfortunately. However, if you wish to test before you buy you would probably be able to find a store nearby to you who would sell them.

These sandals are ideal for every occasion; walking, using on cruises and for walking to and from a beach on holiday. However, please note I have not used them for walking long distances. All in all a wonderful pair of sandals I will definitely purchase again.
on 21 May 2014
These are nice shoes but if you have broad feet like me then buy a bigger size than you usually wear. I'm sending mine back.
on 27 October 2016
I have used Hi-Tec hiking sandals before, but am very disappointed with these. This was the second pair I ordered because the first pair were far too small, smaller than the previous pair I had owned, although of the same 'size'. The overlapping strap at the back has the Velcro poorly positioned; there are several centimetres of Velcro serving no purpose and only a tiny length left to secure the fastening. I would not recommend these and will not be using them myself in the future.
on 8 May 2014
The delivery time was very good. Sandals themselves are excellent value for money. Very well made But they are sized wrongly. I am a six and a half so bought a sizr seven. But I could not wear them. I now have size eight and they are fine. Usually a seven is a bit loose. I have never bought an eight before. Bad sizing. (Pretty painless getting a replacement but a chore nevertheless)
on 26 July 2017
Great
on 26 July 2017
Comfortable for walking, I am replacing for a pair I have had used for several years I have also got another two pairs in different colours.
on 17 May 2015
I like these but one of the straps has twisted. If I bought them again I would buy a size bigger.
on 23 June 2017
Very comfortable shoes, however, after hardly any wear, the inner sole came apart and sank into the base. Returning them for a refund.
on 8 August 2014
so comfortable excellent choice for summer dog walking. Prompt delivery. Delighted overall.
on 19 June 2015
Would be perfect but for the hard back of the sole. Got a huge blood blister the first (and only time) I wore them. Should have ordered a size larger than I normally wear.