on 22 April 2014
These sandals where very very narrow which was not stated at source. More like a female fit.The product requires manufacturing in different widths,
20 people found this helpful
on 5 July 2014
No comparison to leading brands. Other brands more expensie, but you get what you pay for. These sandals are very narrow at toe end. The interior feels hard and not soft and springy. If buying these sandals it would be better to buy a size larger.
I have returned mine for a refiund.
7 people found this helpful
on 31 July 2014
Footbed flat so poor support and uncomfortable. Tried to return but supplier didn't respond. Would not use this company again. They are not interested in customer service.
10 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 31 July 2015
These were bought to replace similiar forest trail and beach walking sandals which are well worn. They are comfortable to wear, easy to take on and off due to the bungee elastic laces, but robust to walk on sand or pebble beaches - chunky grips on sole, toe protector, water resistant material. Your limiting factor will be how tough the skin on your feet - wear them for non active walks first so your feet get used to rubbing by straps.
on 15 July 2015
I was extremely disappointed with these,sandals they are very very narrow, the "laces" are just cosmetic,similar to custom jewelry,replica of the real design, Closure: Quick Lace with toggle for adjust ability,that is totally false,
a total waste of money, what an unhappy prime day it was for me with this ripoff garbage.
on 23 June 2014
Before buying these i read a review that said they were too narrow-i have narrow
feet and i find them slightly wide but not excessively so.I haven't bought sandals before
as i don't like my feet being uncovered but these are ideal for days when it's too hot
for trainers etc-very comfy ,definately reccomend them!
One person found this helpful
on 7 May 2014
These sandals are a perfect fit for me. Snug, comfortable, airy and light.
Have used them for the last 4 days and am very pleased with them
Have the option of loosening or tightening the back strap depending on whether I'm going for a stroll or a brisk walk.
As I walk to work and back, I get to wear them all day, with no adverse effect.
For the price I could recommend them.
One person found this helpful
on 26 May 2015
Broken after 5 months, completely torn apart and unusable after 6 months. I didn't even use them every day or for long walks or hiking. I was in the mountains or jungles doing most walking in boots, just using these for walking around towns and beaches. Pretty disappointed. I want to find some sandals that'll actually last...
on 6 December 2017
Works really well in the water and gives a good grip on slippery rocks, however it had a shorter lifespan than expected.
on 16 June 2016
Read that these came up small- I tend to be a 12/13 in trainers and hiking shoes/boots. These fit fine, although would not suit somebody with a wide foot. Fortunately mine are pretty narrow. Will see if they are as good as my much missed Clarks trekking sandals...

See one answered question