- Visit the Bird Store for great offers on bird food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Bird Treats Store for a huge selection of bird treats from great brands at top prices.
Flubenvet Layers Pellets 20kg
- We will email you a questionnaire that needs to be completed before your product is disptched.
- Many animals suffer from worms from time to time and chickens, turkeys and geese are no exception. Birds that are kept outdoors and have contact with garden soil or indoors on sawdust, straw or other litter materials can pick up parasitic worms.
- Chickens with worms may lay fewer, smaller eggs with poor shell colour and strength and pale yolks. Untreated infections may cause weight loss, dishevelled appearance and death.
- To worm your poultry feed Heygates layers pellets with Flubenvet as the only feed your chickens eat for 7 consecutive days. Eggs may be presented for human consumption during treatment when used as directed, but birds should not be slaughtered for human consumption until 7 days after the end of treatment.
- WORM before putting chickens out to pasture. WORM all new birds. WORM every 3 months - Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. WORM more frequently as recommended by a vet or animal health advisor if a worm problem is suspected
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Safety Information:This product is for animal use only and should under no circumstances be administered to any animal other than that which is stated for.
Ingredients:Flubenvet, Layers Pellets
Flubenvet is the only licensed in feed wormer for chickens. It is very effective at killing worms and their eggs. Worms can cause a huge amount of damage to chickens and cause many health problems.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews