on 31 December 2010
I occasionally keep changing my watch and find myself coming back to the Tag Aquaracer! This is a fantastic watch and on average my aquaracers gain about one second in two weeks. I prefer this model as i like a simple face with minimum features as i believe a watch is to tell the time by! I also have a very slim wrist but find the aquaracer im reviewing helps to make my wrist look bigger! It also has great looks and i keep finding myself looking at the watch just to take in the beauty of its design and quality and on occasion to see what time it is!
I have the silver face model at present and the only slight drawback of this colour face is that in poor light conditions the steel hands against a silver background are sometimes a little difficult to make out.
However i would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a quality timepiece and am always proud to wear my Tag Aquaracer........