- Also check our best rated Cookbook reviews
Heston Blumenthal at Home Hardcover – 3 Oct 2011
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'What fun it is to follow in this gastro-wizard's footsteps' (Observer Food Monthly)
The book that redefines home cookery for the twenty-first centurySee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Further, the recipes themselves are achievable. This is not the equivalent of trying to re-create Blumenthal at work with an airbrush spraying chocolate paint; there's no need for your kitchen to be a science lab or DIY enthusiast's for these recipes to work.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in cooking or simply interested in great recipes.
I love it so much I have already bought it for my two stepdaughters, and only did not give it to my daughter-in-law because she already owns it.
- Explains in a very easy to understand manner how we percieve the taste, the smell and the texture of the foods; this is needed to further understand the tips and technicques presented
- For the main type of foods and cooking techniques it gives great tips and advices, wich you just don’t find in any other cooking book
- Most of the advices given in this book can be applied in almost any home kitchen (you don’t need special or very expensive equipments); however Sous Vide technique is now available for home usage and I’m a big fan of it!
- It also contains very good and reasonably easy to make recipes – it’s the opposite of what you can find in Heston’s „In search of total perfection”!
- After you go trough this book, no doubt, you’ll be a significantly better chef, able to impress your family and friends!
I would reccomend this book to any food enthousiast – it can save years of trying different things on your own, or searching the internet for some really valuable tips! There is nothing I can say I didn’t like about this book!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews