on 21 April 2014
Another great book by Ms Langlais! I loved Dyre, he made me laugh trying to be a hero and causing more trouble then help! If he'd committed to being a good mercenary like his parents wanted he could have been unstoppable considering how good he was in all the fights in the book!

I loved Betty too, she was stubborn but funny and a great match for Dyre. I loved her feisty attitude and how she changed Dyre for the better cause really it was in the best interests of everyone if he stopped being 'Heroic'! Lol! I loved his parents too, the video call with his mother was so funny! Great book and I highly recommend it, it will make you laugh throughout with Dyre and Betty's antics and those of Betty's travelling companion Zista. It has some really steamy scenes between Dyre and Betty too!
on 10 May 2014
Dyre thinks himself a hero and when he sees betty tied and waiting to be sacrificed he does the noble thing and saves her only she didnt want to be saved, he takes betty and her zonian sister aboard his ship where they fall for eachother and get into more trouble throughout the galaxy while looking for her friend clarabelle.

What follows is a funny romance and action story between the two main characters who are 3 dimensional and interesting despite the name betty, the story is vivid and dyre is funny while he tries his best to be what he thinks a hero should be he never gets it right until the end.
This is a fun and enjoyable read, ive read all the series and enjoyed them all and cant wait to read clarabelles story.
on 4 May 2015
I stumbled on this auther and I love this series. I have read them all now plus a Demon and his Pyscho.
They are all humerous with fast passed action and the obligatory naughty bits that keeps you coming back.
A very entertaining read.
on 14 April 2014
I enjoyed this series and this new instalment kept me gripped from start to finish. I loved the dynamics between Drey and Betty both always trying their best but always getting it wrong somehow. it made me laugh so much and was a great read. I look forward to more of these sexy fun aliens and their partners
on 14 July 2014
Absolutely loved this book. Have throughly enjoyed reading this series.
The book has a bit of everything in it.
I smiled and laughed out loud whilst reading this story. Do hope there will be more in the series sometime in the future
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 December 2014
This is a space romance between races, almost a satire as it mocks the conventions of heroic fantasy and adds a dash of Hitch Hiker's Guide. There is a purple-skinned guy from a mercenary race who is determined to be a hero instead of a pirate, while the pale Earth girl he rescues - abducts according to her - is more attracted to him than she admits. Cue lots of scrapes, fighting, arguments and adult scenes. I was reminded of Eileen Gormley's Don't Feed The Fairies but taken more to extremes.

Best read with tongue in cheek, this tale would be equally fun for men or women and I gather that there is a series. The author has also written shifter menage romances and cyborg romances. Why not?
on 3 May 2014
This erotic alien romance is an out of this world read that tickles the reader. I found the world fascinating and entertaining and the characters fun and captivating. I was totally engrossed in this enjoyable alien romance from beginning to end and since I haven’t read the other ones yet, I’ll not only be doing that, but I will be looking for more in this series. Did I mention that purple is my favorite color?

See my full review at: The Jeep Diva .com
on 20 April 2014
OMG I wanted to slap some sense into the "hero" lol I loved this one as much as the rest .. Eve Langlais has done it again .. this is a five stars and a must read
on 20 April 2014
I enjoyed this book. Not as much as the first two in the series, but it was still good. Love the purple guys though.could do with a bit more world description. But it was good
on 1 May 2014
I love this whole series. Heroes who are alien, hot and also complete and utter goofballs, which only makes them more endearing. Wacky, sexy fun. Awesome.