on 1 October 2012
for once it is soo very beautiful to look at, i keep getting compliments on it and questions as to where i got it.

for the other it is a very high quality silver, it doesnt grow green or black it stays silvery:) it greys when you wear it constantly like I do, 24/7(even in the shower) but thats just wax and skin residue so just wash it in lukewarm water and good as new.

as for jewellry there is just no going wrong with this beauty!

additional fact to add to this, I have worn my initial necklace of these for 2 years now, I wound up buying this second one to insure I had another incase the first one ever died, I dont even take it off to shower, I live with it on me ALWAYS, so this as you can see is true quality, all i do to maintain it is to rinse it with clear water twice a day and dry it off again:)
on 2 January 2012
Iam giving this item 5 STARS this is a lovely Cross my partner bought this as a gift to me I also had the ring to the picture does not do it justice it is lovely well worth the money from Amazon .Good value for money great!
on 15 May 2013
Not only that came very quickly, but it looks amazing! It looks quite expensive, which is even better :) Yep, very pleased with this purchase, which will be a b-day present for my boyfriend's sister.
on 20 March 2013
Very pretty Celtic cross & chain. Lovely design & good value for money. Might well consider buying more Heritage items.
on 19 February 2013
Good value for the price.
Chain a bit flimsy, but for safety will wear it on a thicker snake chain.
I was happy with my purchase although I thought the pendant could have been a little smaller in size and a little thicker.
The chain is far too thin but that was ok as I was putting a thicker chain with it anyway.
on 19 August 2014
I purchased this necklace as a gift for my daughter's birthday and she absolutely loved it. It is an exceptional quality item, which came beautifully presented in a dark purple gift box with a white lining. Also enclosed was an information card, with details of the Heritage brand and jewellery care instructions. My daughter rarely takes this necklace off and she has had many compliments on it. I have since purchased other pieces of jewellery from this range, which were of exceptional quality too.
on 10 February 2013
I give this 5 stars as the quality of the silver, the design and presentation are all exellent and good value particularly for the price. I have quite a few Kit Heath items now and have just orderded another necklace, I haven't been disappointed, they have great designs and are very wearable.
on 8 November 2012
Bought this as a gift to myself and I am really pleased with it. The picture doesn't do it justice.The celtic cross is shiny and a good size, also it comes in a nice gift-box ... so anyone buying it for a gift should be delighted with it.Heritage Celtic Cross And Ring Pendant on Chain- 92007HP
on 4 January 2015
It's even nicer than the picture, looks absolutely fabulous. Excellent value for money. A very pretty piece of jewellery, I got lots of compliments. It was exactly what I was looking for. Nicely packaged in a gift box.