- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Celtic Stud Earrings 4291HP
|Price:||£11.09 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Highly polished 925 sterling silver stud earrings
- Studs with push on butterfly backs
- Your Heritage piece is presented in a luxury branded hinged gift box
- Heritage collections take inspiration from classic Celtic themes and motifs, creating lasting treasures that memories are made of
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Metal Stamp||925 Sterling Silver|
|Total Metal Weight||1.3 Grams|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
These striking silver stud earrings are named Trilogen, taking their inspiration from ancient Celtic tradition. Forged into the shape of the trinity knot, these sterling silver studs are symbols of unity, love and eternal life. The earrings can be worn on their own or as part of a set, with matching drop earrings and necklace also available. Heritage is a beautifully designed collection of sterling silver jewellery, presented in its own branded gift box.
Heritage forges classic Celtic themes with refreshing contemporary design creating jewellery which is truly timeless.
Themes of life, love, loyalty and friendship have been translated into intricate and elegant jewellery designs, inspired by the ancient and traditional beauty of the British Isles.
Collections include colourful gemstones, golden highlights of yellow and rose gold, Celtic knots and crosses; the epitome of Heritage design.
Every design comes in a luxury Heritage gift box with easy to follow care guide, keeping your Heritage jewellery gleaming.See all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Inspired by the ancient beauty of the Celtic isles, Heritage is a beautifully designed collection of sterling silver jewellery, featuring themes of eternal life, love, loyalty and friendship.
Sterling silver strands weave intricately together to forge elegant knotwork, creating an everlasting symbol of love and loyalty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Earrings are well made and aren't too heavy or large so sit nicely in the ears.
Further magic was supplied by Amazon in delivering the studs in under fourteen hours - and free p&p, what more can you ask? 10/10 Amazon!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very cute earrings! Comes in a nice box great for a gift! Looks like they are good quality also.Published 9 months ago by MrsB
Lovely pair of silver earrings. Comfy to wear, delivered quickly and well packaged.Published 24 months ago by K. Mason
Larger than expected. They wear very comfortably and look very smart. They will go with any outfit business or social.Published on 8 April 2014 by Lucy Lesley
Bought ffor a present, very pretty and would have liked to keep them myself. Delicate, can be worn every day.Published on 31 Mar. 2014 by caza
lovely studs very happy with the purchase , these were A gift for my girlfriend ans she is very pleasedPublished on 16 Feb. 2014 by Bob Robertson
Larger than the reviews had suggested. I have arthritis in my hands and find these earring very easy to put in. They look very smart.Published on 29 Jan. 2014 by Lousie
Have bought them for a present so have no information personally as they are for someone else, but am delighted with the look of them and hope the recipient will be as pleased with... Read morePublished on 16 Jan. 2014 by Jenny
These earrings are so sweet in their simplicity and just right for a gift for a friend. Always loved Celtic patterns!Published on 30 Nov. 2013 by Mrs. Y. Uren