- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
Heritage Sterling Silver Mackintosh Open Rose Heart Necklace of Length 45.7 cm
|Price:||£17.39 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Highly polished 925 sterling silver necklace
- Fine 18 inch trace chain with spring ring clasp
- Your jewellery piece is presented in a beautiful hinged gift box
- These collections take inspiration from classic Celtic themes and motifs, creating lasting treasures that memories are made of
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour Name: Silver
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Inspired by the architecture of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, this delicate heart-shaped necklace is a symbol of love and happiness. Named Bonnie meaning beautiful, the pendant on this necklace has been forged into the shape of a heart, which then weave inwards to create a trinity knot. Available in sterling silver or with gold plated detail. The Heritage range is a beautifully designed collection of sterling silver jewellery, and every item comes presented in a branded giftbox. This striking necklace can be worn on its own or as part of a set, with matching drop earrings also available.
From the manufacturer
Inspired by the ancient beauty of the Celtic isles, Heritage is a beautifully designed collection of sterling silver jewellery, featuring themes of eternal life, love, loyalty and friendship.
Inspired by the architecture of Charles Rennie Mackintosh these designs fuse contemporary design with classic Celtic influence.