Ring Size: P|Change
Price:£3.75+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 16 August 2011
I bought this ring to stop another Heritage ring Kit Heath Ladies Sterling Silver 2269 M Celtic Open Knotwork Band Ring 2269HPM falling of my little finger (as it wasn't available in a smaller size). Quick arrival and does the job superbly! Small, delicate and intricate - the design works suprisingly well with my other ring. It's the perfect size and is better than I expected! Thank you!
on 30 January 2012
I've been looking for this design but I wanted it to be simple, two or three twists. I was a bit reluctant to buy this ring because of all the bad reviews. However, I got the ring today and it is fantastic, beautiful, delicate, the right size.
Exactly what I wanted. Doesn't stand out and looks good on the finger, comforable. I can't say anything bad about the design.
on 18 July 2013
i wear this all the time, i have very small slim fingers and this fitted perfectly and it looks good without being too big, nice and dainty
on 11 November 2012
this is the second time i have used this company
again only good things to say
i wanted the ring for my little finger so i needed a delicate but not easy to brake ring
this ring was everything i was looking for, the size was spot on and it felt good on my finger it is a pretty little ring and i was very pleased with it
the delievery was very quick and it was packed well
i would recommend this company to anyone and i know that if i need anything else in the jewelery line i would buy from here
on 23 April 2013
The ring looks much bigger in the picture and I have long slim fingers and it just looks lost on my hand. Although it feels flimsy, I wash up in it all the time and it's not discoloured or bent. So I guess it has that going for it and you do get what you pay for.
on 24 August 2011
Superb design, craftmanship and quality any fault would be with the customer, this
ring is flawless in every way I am so thrilled I made this purchase 5*+
on 7 February 2013
this is a nice ring. i wear it on my thumb everyday and is a nice little accessorie. the only problem is that it is not solid, you can mould it into any shape which gets annoying as you have to be careful.
on 24 January 2015
Not sterling silver as advertised. Within hours of wearing this ring it had left a green mark on my finger. Not impressed and won't be buying from these again!
on 27 February 2014
I loved this when it arrived but it broke after a week- lovely but you have to be really careful with it as it bends easily!
on 20 January 2013
This rings not sterling silver as it has turned my finger green avoid buying this item at all costs .