Customer reviews

Heritage Nylon Softweave Collar Blue 30cm/12" Sz 1
Colour: Blue|Size: 30 cm|Change
Price:£2.63+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 July 2017
Very poor - within hours it has little loops coming off it like in the other review photos... I ordered in a hurry and got the wrong collar and its not worth buying (although I thought when I first saw it it would be lovely and soft - it just is not practical at all..)
on 11 March 2017
I put this on my dog this afternoon at 1pm. This is what it looks like already. No idea why. There's no way she could have got to it to do this damage. Is all gathered up and plucked as you can see.... very odd
review image review image
on 17 March 2014
Love the fact that is has no holes, you just push the buckle through where ever you need it to be, (again & again).
My dogs like to pull each other by their collars & I had got through 3 pre-holed collars before I found these, the collar had been used now for nearly a year & it's still in good condition.
They dry quick & are easily washed. Lightweight yet tough & for the price you can't go wrong.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 August 2016
I bought mine for my Cavachon puppy elsewhere. After wearing it a week or less, he started choking. I took the collar off and found it had got caught on something (his claws?) and it had pulled itself tight on one side. Too tight for him to breathe properly. Thank heavens it happened during the day whilst I was there. I hate to think what I would have found if it had happened during the night.
review image review image review image
on 25 August 2014
This collar is very soft as expected and my dog looks comfortable with it. I could have used a smaller size as it is a little stretchy. I do not use it to attach a lead so cannot say how it is in that respect, it is purely to hold a tag.
on 20 January 2013
This is a lovely soft collar - perfect for my puppy and it's great that it doesn't actually have holes so you just push the spiky bit through the collar exactly where you need to have it so it's truly adjustable as your puppy grows.
on 19 February 2015
Perfect for my miniature schnauzer puppy!
on 2 June 2012
I have tried a few collars for my dog and this is the best by far, soft, no pre punched eyelets which means a better fir for my small jack russell dog. value for money too.
on 22 January 2016
This is first class collar and have just ordered another for our other dog. A slide on identity plate will fit perfectly on this collar as it has no holes, first class.
on 12 April 2013
Collar is very soft and flexible and very easy to put on, as it has no set eyelets, so you can tighten or loosen easily. Maybe could be a little bit wider

See one answered question