on 26 January 2017
Usual good quality from Ancol. Use these collars as house collars for charity greyhounds. Wish they came in more than just blue, red and black on Amazon, got pink at Range shop for the girls. I know Ancol does some inbetween sizes, would be great if they could do it on this particular model. Punching additional holes would ruin the collar. Very simple and very good, just add perhaps more colours on Amazon.
on 11 January 2016
Was surprised to find the collars had no eyelets, these are not as described or as purchased before! The collars have been my favourite for at least 30 years, have always bought them. Have 26 goats, each needs a sturdy collar to withstand wear and tear when browsing and to look good when being lead, esp. when at shows. Eyelets give added strength, will be returning the collars and look for alternatives! Disappointed the goat are all due new collars. Pictured is Kerrie waiting for her new collar!
review image
VINE VOICEon 20 March 2016
These are the best dog collars i have ever bought for my french bulldogs. I dont like the plastic clip type as my lot will chew them if left on the dogs after a walk. I have had a red size 6 for over 3 years on one of my dogs. I wash it in the washing machine every 2 weeks. It never rusts or frays. If you want a lovely well made collar then these are the ones. Cant fault them.
on 15 April 2017
Fits perfectly for use with a Dog Tracker Nano unit at a fraction of the cost. Tough and durable. Gets filthy very quickly but looks easily washable if you're that way inclined.
on 2 September 2016
This is a very good value basic collar. I bought it because in summer my dog swims in our garden pond every day and her posh padded collar was not drying, so it got very smelly. This collar dries quickly so it is very practical.
on 4 March 2012
Looking for a dog lead on Amazon is a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack made of needles, there is soo much choice. We had initially just went for a quick release buckle style nylon item, thought it was good value and cheap. however its main flaw emergd as soon as attached to a lead or subjected to doggy scratching which took away the tension, causing the dsog to slip the lead/collar twice.

As a result we plumped for the Ancol Nylon collar with a buckle,it was the perfect solution. Plenty of adjustment for dog neck width and our dog isnt scratching around the neck half as much so I assume its a comfortable fabric.

Highly recommended
on 20 February 2018
Cheap so you get what you pay for. Holes got so stretched out within one week the collar would just fall off.
on 1 May 2017
Have bought before. Good standard collar and buckle is not too big for a small dog. Prefer this to those leads with large plastic clips that look uncomfortable.
on 5 August 2013
I bought this for my puppy as his 'intermediate' collar to wear while his neck is still expanding, the thinking being that I will get him a nice leather one when he stops growing. This is a very good collar for the price - smart, strong and hard-wearing. My dog clearly likes it too because he never takes it off. He can swim in it and it dries quickly. I am a relatively inexperienced dog-owner but have noticed that Ancol seems to be a trustworthy make. You cannot go wrong with this collar (provided it fits).
One person found this helpful
on 13 April 2017
What can you say about a dog collar. The dog wears it you attach a lead and your off. No seriously it's ok and good value. Owner and dog happy