Customer reviews

Colour: Silver|Change

on 29 December 2013
Love this little bracelet which my son in Australia sent me for my birthday
Has not been off my wrist!

Amazon, however failed miserably ( or their postal company) never received it on time and there was no gift wrap, which was paid for. Sent to wrong address then returned to amazon. Was only after several phone calls from myself that it was eventually sorted!
on 28 January 2013
I bought this bangle for a friends birthday but when it arrived one of the stones was missing. I had no trouble getting a replacement and it arrived soon after I ordered it. The bangle looks lovely. I had looked at it on another site and it cost double the amount there. This bangle is very good value.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 7 April 2013
Attractive Art Nouveau sterling silver bangle with two small pearls, fastening easily but securely with a hook and ring at the narrow end of the decoration.
Bought as an anniversary present and looks very nice indeed - (I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package from Amazon) - finely made but not at all flimsy, and well finished - comes in a blue presentation box lined in cream - thoroughly recommended
on 13 January 2013
Purchased as a gift it appears to have been well received. The design is most attractive. I also bought a pendant which has the same Art Nouveau theme to go with it.
on 15 December 2012
Wonderful! It fits with any outfit! I love it! And the size is perfect for me even though I have a wide wrist!
on 15 May 2013
Very pretty, dainty bracelet well packed and in a good box. Bought as part of a graduation present and I was very pleased to give it to my grandaughter.
on 30 September 2013
The item arrived on time and was exactly as described, in nice box. Will make great gift. Excellent service. Shall use seller again.
on 12 December 2015
Very beautiful piece of jewellery, a lot more delicate than expected. Bought as a very gift with the matching necklace and earrings, very happy. Fast delivery.
on 10 October 2014
Pretty bangle with delicate design, pearls very small and you would almost miss them, they don't really add much to a lovely design.
on 11 May 2014
Quite a nice bracelet, but very hard to use if you are on your own, cannot fasten it without someones help. Also very flimsy and am frightened of breaking it, bends out of shape easily. Has to be handled with care. But still a nice gift.