Herbs of the Earth: A Self-Teaching Guide to Healing Remedies Paperback – 1 Feb 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mary Carse, a registered member of the National Institute of Medicinal Herbs (Great Britain), has spent many years helping others to help themselves. She combines a cautious, traditional approach to herbalism with the best of modern research. Her Vermont garden and the surrounding countryside are the source of many useful herbs.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Garden Styles > Sensory & Therapeutic Gardens
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids