Customer reviews

Colour: LIGHT CHESTNUT|Change

on 7 May 2016
REALLY dark initially, more normal after 2 weeks, also it does not really last so you will have a big change in colour from very dark to expected colour to close to your old colour during the month. Also really, really harsh on my scalp, started flaking which I have not experienced before. Also tried the dark ash blonde one which also turn my hair close to black/very dark brown.

Maybe works for some people, but did not do the trick for me at all and would not recommend.
on 16 August 2013
I tried this product after chemotherapy ruined my hair and I couldn't use anything chemical. I ordered the wrong shade but it worked beautifully nevertheless. I have been delighted as the colour has remained the same for several weeks without fading.
on 19 July 2017
I followed the instructions but my dark brown hair went almost burgundy rather than a copper chestnut which was really disappointing. It's expensive and a bit of a faff as you have to use a bowl to mix and a brush to apply. The coverage is just ok but it's made with lots of natural ingredients and it doesn't smell horrible. Also my hair didn't feel dry after using it so those are some plus points however I won't purchase this again due to the colour that it came out.
VINE VOICEon 8 May 2017
One of the best permanent hair dyes as it contains less harsh ingredients that the mainstream brands. It covers white and grey hair really well. I like that the bottle is box enough for 2 applications (unless you have long hair). Easy to apply, no bad reaction on me. Price is also great.
on 8 January 2014
This is the only hair dye I have been able to use without my skin reacting. My hair has a tendency to go much darker with any hair dye and this 'light' blonde leaves my hair light brown with a barely noticeable reddish tint. Covers small amounts of grey well.
on 25 August 2017
on 9 September 2012
Excellent results every time. Very gentle on hair and always looks natural. Have been using this product for 20 years. Very quick service from retailer.
on 13 February 2012
Have used this product for many years and am very satisfied. I take it to my hairdresser who applies it. Most friends are surprised to hear that I dye my hair, it's so natural.
on 2 May 2013
Sadly it didn't cover my grey hair in the sides of my face, that could be because I have dark brown, coarse hair. However if it works for you then use it...but I'm going to try something else!
on 2 March 2017
I use this product time to time.