Customer reviews

Size: 150ML|Change

on 21 December 2014
I like herbatint and the quality and durability of the colour. only problem is that it is always much darker than you expected, so the dark blonde is very dark and the blonde seems a dark brown, perhaps depending also on the original colour of your hair. nice though. however I have noticed that when I dye my hair and I wash them immediately afterwards, I lose millions of hair, which is not been the case with other dyes. I'm not sure it is herbatint as I know it is quite natural, but I have remarked this phenomen only with this dye. I still recommend it as the colour is always beautiful.
on 11 April 2016
Works far better than the over hyped big name products on the supermarket shelves. Fully recommended, total grey coverage, easy to use and economical. I get three treatments per box, although I do mix a little 8D shade in to get a more golden tone. I have just at the shoulder long hair in a tousled beachy type style. And yes I'm a GUY!
on 24 September 2014
My perfect hair colour. Slightly darker than my natural colour but a lot shinier and more face flattering. As its quite near to natural I only need use it every 2/3 months when it starts to get a little brassier. Would recommend as a sophisticated blond.. If you use it you really do need to get their matching conditioner as hair can feel a bit matted when wet from washing.
on 22 February 2012
Very easy to use and very few chemicals. Will definatly buy this again and the colour is very true to the picture.
on 6 April 2017
I used herbitant Blonde 7N because the hair colour on the top of the package looked most like my hair colour. But I am definitely not blonde, more a mid to light brown. Anyway no one has noticed that I dyed my hair so it must be pretty natural looking and not far off my original colour. It has lightened since washing it a couple of times, so is perhaps a shade lighter now than my original hair colour. It did cover the few grey hairs I have and didn't irritate my scalp or smell bad when using it. But since washing it straight after and every time since (twice a week), my hair feels like straw in the shower. I add a strong conditioner, but still it doesn't feel soft and more hairs fall out then usual. It does make me a bit worried if I was to swim in the sea or swimming pool with this hair and it's condition as it feels a bit like straw in water.
Now after a month my hair has gone much lighter, that I think I will purchase the 6N maybe mixed with 6D to bring a bit more colour in it as I have lost my natural auburn in the N range. So even though reviews are saying pick a lighter shade then your natural hair colour, I would say stick with the number that you usually are as it will definitely lighten over the weeks from the initial colour of the day of dying it. My grey hairs (I have about 5-10% grey hairs) appeared again after a few washes... they look slightly like highlights, but starting to look more like grey hair again. Anyway I think the colour is ok, I do worry about the dryness of my hair and that it looks less shiny then my natural hair after using herbitant. Maybe the only natural way is to use henna, if you want your hair to be in good condition after hair dying.
on 26 April 2014
this is a fantastic product for ladies who are allergic to tints used at hair salons or those with allergies. i cannnot use anything else because of an allergy. Was delivered promptly and well packaged. Would highly recommend both the seller and product. Thank you for stocking it - this is hard to find in shops.
on 9 November 2012
This is a very good product which I have been using for many years since an allergic reaction to a leading brand hair colour. I have always been very pleased with the result. It is quite simple to use and lasts for about 4-5 weeks before fading. I have very grey hair and it does, as advertised, cover it completely and looks completely natural. I would not dream of using anything else.
on 1 April 2016
Thought I would try this hair dye to see what it could do. Have always dyed my hair but found when the normal salon dye was on my head it felt like it was burning and I wanted to scratch it off. Then I found this little miracle it covers all grey and dosnt wash out and fade after a few washes. The shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair soft and shiny.
on 23 July 2016
Good product. Does not ruin the hair, but faints a bit faster than normal hair dye (specially if you're exposed frequently to sunlight, as at the beach or during vacation)
on 9 October 2015
Excellent product - if hair loss is a guide (I have none compared with other products) and grey cover (the best I've tried in 20 years) then five stars from me!