- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Herball's Guide to Botanical Drinks: Using the alchemy of plants to create potions to cleanse, restore, relax and revive Hardcover – 22 Feb 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
About the Author
Michael Isted is a trained herbalist, nutritionist, aromatherapist and drinks specialist. He has designed drinks and showcased products internationally, for luxury hotels, spas, yoga centres, restaurants and bars and is launching new Herball bar concepts for luxury hotels throughout the Middle East.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|