- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1764 KB
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J1WFKP8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #568,278 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Herbal Tea Remedies: 89 Recipes for Daily Health and Energy Kindle Edition
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Nonetheless, I will give my review.
* FIRSTLY this was in dire need of editing. There are so many writing inconsistencies. Such as, some of the herbs named begin with a capital letter, others do not - some of the herbs named include the Latin names, others do not - some recipes mention just pouring boiling water over the herbs well that is an INFUSION and some recipes mention infusion and others just discuss steeping - (I could mention a few others but...I'm done here)
* SECONDLY how many DIFFERENT recipes need to be listed for RELAXING, TRANQUILITY, CALMING, SOOTHING, and "END OF ROPE"...nonsense...almost 1/4 of the content
* THIRDLY I was a bit boggled by the recipe for Menstrual Problems, Fertility, & Childbirth without the inclusion of Red Raspberry Leaves - but added it (RRL) inconsistently to some of the other female related teas...odd
* FOURTHLY the recipe for Detox. To simply put 1 ingredient (GREEN TEA LEAVES) for such a strong word as detoxification, was not well thought out. A detox tea formula could list many, many herbs depending on the treatment plan
* FIFTHLY I was not comfortable with any of the recipes that suggested Vervain. I think some of the recipes may have been a typo that meant to be VALERIAN
As a Master Herbalist, I cannot recommend this writing, and if you are interested in herbal tea recipes, email my profile and I will be happy to share recommendations.
I will however mention, that I do not feel that any of these recipes are harmful in any way...